The ABA-approved patient safety CME requirement is 20 CME credits during a diplomates’ 10-year Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA) program cycle. Please follow the below instructions to access ABA-approved patient safety courses through each site.
- Click https://findit.cmepassport.org/ABA
(The link above is automatically filtered to only include ABA CMEs.)
- Next click the following under ”Apply selected filter(s)” the following.
- ”MOC Credit Types” and select “Patient Safety (ABA)”.
- “Registration” and select “Open to all”
- Then click “Apply selected filter(s)” to adjust the information.
ORBIT CME (jointly provided by Tufts University School of Medicine)
- Click orbitcme.com/anesthesiology/.
- Orbit CME offers a one-month free trial; several paid subscription tiers after first month.
- Install the Orbit App on your iPhone or iPad or install Orbit plugin on your Chrome desktop browser.
- Review the latest abstracts or articles via PubMed (free) related to patient safety.
- Earn 0.5 credits for each 3-step cycle completed in conjunction with an abstract or article.
- Email email@example.com for assistance.